Natural K2-7 with Enhanced Absorption.
How can Vitamin K2 save lives?
Vitamin K2 is arguably the most important food supplement available, especially as it is not found in sufficient quantities in the Western diet. Researchers now believe that more than 9 out of 10 people may be at risk from a vitamin K2 deficiency. Taking a K2-7 supplement brings huge benefits, including reducing the risk of diabetes, heart disease, cancer and osteoporosis.
Some of the early evidence for the beneficial qualities of vitamin K2 came from Japan, where consumption of Natto, a naturally fermented soy product replete with K2, is common in Eastern Japan but not in Western Japan. Researchers started to notice that rates of osteoporosis, diabetes, senile dementia and heart disease were much lower in Eastern Japan compared to Western Japan and certainly far lower than in the USA and Europe. With over 2000 published studies in the last 10 years, scientists have confirmed that the health benefits experienced by the Eastern Japanese, comes from this crucial nutrient – Vitamin K2.
Why choose MegaQuinoneTM K2-7 ?
After in-depth study and careful testing, researchers chose MenaquinGold® vitamin K2 as the main ingredient for the proprietary MegaQuinoneTM blend. MenaquinGold® is a non-soy, prescription-grade source of K2-7 and was selected for a number of important reasons:
- This natural K2-7 was created for the pharmaceutical market with a Drug Master File. (Most other K2 supplements currently available are not manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.)
- MenaquinGold® is produced in a pharmaceutical qualified, dedicated facility and is regularly tested by FDA-approved laboratories.
- MenaquinGold® is produced through fermentation of Bacillus Subtilis, and does not contain any soy products. This is the same K2 vitamin that is found in natto.
- MenaquinGold® has demonstrated the highest degree of stability, quality and safety.
- Our research into the sources of vitamin K2 in the market place revealed a number of sub-standard products that we were simply not comfortable offering to our practitioners.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.